4044-1-450404-0201, 380-450 MHz Power Sensor
4044-1-450404-0201, 380-450 MHz Non-Directional Power Sensor
Compatible with 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
4044-1-450404-0201, RF Power Sensor is an economical sensor capable of measuring the output power of either analog or digitally modulated radios, at power levels up to 100 watts. The 4044 is accurate to within +/-5% of reading with traceability to NIST. The sensor is a non-directional and ideal for use at the input to each channel of the transmit combiner where the VSWR is well controlled.
Includes (1) 5A2968-CS10, 10' RJ25 Cable to interface with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor Display.
- Frequency Range: 380-450 MHz
- Max. Average Power: 2.5 -100W
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Insertion Loss: <0.1 dB
- Insertion VSWR: <1.0:1 (max)
- PIM Rating: <-140 dBc
- Instrument Interface: 0-4 VDC via RJ-25 Connector
- Power Supply: 15VDC, 5 mA max. (from 3141)
- RF Connectors: N-Type (Male) to N-Type (Female)