4043-1-480505-0201, 806-869 MHz Power Sensor
4043-1-480505-0201, 806-869 MHz Directional Power Sensor
Compatible with 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
4043-1-480505-0201, RF Power Sensor provides both forward and reflected composite power measurements with +/-5% of full scale accuracy, at power levels of up to 500 watts and is also NIST traceable. This sensor is intended for use at the transmit combiner output, in order to provide both composite output from the combiner power, as well as antenna VSWR information.
Includes (1) 5A2968-CS10, 10' RJ25 Cable to interface with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor Display.
- Frequency Range: 806-869 MHz
- Forward Power: 25-500W
- Reflected Power: 2.5-50W
- Dynamic Range: 13dB
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Insertion Loss: <0.2 dB
- PIM Rating: <-145 dBc
- Instrument Interface: RS-485 via RJ-25 Connector
- RF Connectors: N-Type (Male) to N-Type (Female)
- Power Supply: 7/18 VDC, <50 mA (from 3141)