6160-220-24-NR, 220 Ah RF Signal Booster Battery Backup Unit
The 6160-220-24-NR, 220 Ah Battery Backup Unit is designed to provide uninterruptible backup voltage for signal boosters. The backup supply is provided by a pair of high capacity lead acid batteries and can maintain full continuous operation of the signal booster for a minimum of either 12 or 24 hours.
The unit has an integrated battery charger and monitor system that maintains peak battery level when the main power source is present. The system provides LED status indicators and auxiliary alarm connections for remote monitoring. When used in conjunction with a Rescueline signal booster, the battery backup system provides a fully compliant solution to NFPA72, NFPA1221, or IFC.
- AC Input: 120 VAC 60 Hz at 3.3 Amp
- DC Output: 24 VDC at 10 Amps (max load)
- Remote Alarm Outputs: Charger Fail, Low Battery Capacity and Loss of AC
- Alarm Contacts: Form C, 1A @ 30VDC, 0.5A @ 120VAC
- Status LED Indicators: AC Fail, Low Battery, Status with different blink rates