Precision RF Power Sensors
- 7027 & 7037 Series, RF Pulse Power Sensors bring stunning and traceable accuracy to laboratory and semiconductor fab environments
- DPS Series, Dual-Socket Directional RF Power Sensors are element based and users can select from a wide range of Bird plug-in elements to tailor the unit to their specific needs over a wide range of frequencies and power levels.
- WPS Series, Wideband RF Power Sensors measure true average power, peak power, and duty cycle directly with exceptional accuracy then uses these precise measurements to calculate a wide range of other important factors, such as VSWR, return loss, reflection coefficient, crest factor, average burst power, and CCDF.
- 4020 Series, Directional RF Power Sensors are Cost-effective solutions for maintaining critical RF systems.
- 4042 Series, Channelized and 4043 Series, Directional RF Power Sensors provide forward and reflected power measurements with +/-5% of reading accuracy, at power levels of up to 500 watts and are also NIST traceable.
- 4044 Series, RF Power Sensors are economical and capable of measuring the output power of either analog or digitally modulated radios, at power levels up to 100 watts.
- 7020 Series, Wideband RF Power Sensors are economical, plug and play solutions that determine and report forward and reflected true average power and VSWR over a wide frequency range of 25 MHz to 1.0 GHz or 350 MHz to 4.0 GHz.
- 7022 Statistical Power Sensor is a rugged, easy to use field instrument that uses statistical sampling techniques.
Bird offers an easy-to-use comprehensive range of RF Power Sensors providing the user with the most accurate field power measurements available.